Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Beginning and End

Life seems kind of stressful right now. I have three test in one day, all of which are the first test. This week has been crazier than a finals week ever has. All study, no play. There are stressors in life as well, but I've learned one thing in this past week. God.

The one word should be enough. As I start out my time at Bellarmine feeling like the beginning is going to be just as intense as the end I find a lot of similarities and comforts in a relationship with Christ. He is the beginning and end, of life, of the universe, of everything. He is the Alpha and the Omega. He is created, savior, and destroyer. He is loving and He is just.

I think my emotions and thoughts have been across the universe and back but I do know one thing. I know that I can't cross a bridge when I have arrived at. I know that no matter what happens God is good and it'll work out how it is supposed because He has a good and perfect plan for my life. I know that even if I throw my life away, God still provides grace. I know that I am loved, no matter what and that failure is only another lesson. I know that growth only occurs in struggle. I know that in Christ I am always victorious even if no one else sees it that.

It all begins with Christ, It all ends with Christ, and the middle doesn't matter as long as you are glorifying Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment