Sunday, February 14, 2010

I am nothing, God is everything

Today I was watching Ameila. Somebody walked past and said is that Ameila Earheart? I looked at my roommate jokingly and said I'm going to do something great one day where somebody is going to do that too me. We started thinking and I was like I don't want to live an ordinary life, I don't want to get broken down into society and fall into the habitual lifestyle. I continued my thought and decided that if anybody should know me for anything its for sharing Christ.

I hate the way society looks at life in the fact that you have to go to school, get a job, have a family, and go through the normal society of things. We all run around with our schedules, filling them with something practices, meetings, lunch dates, whatever but the thing is what time do we make for God? What time do we make for sharing Christ? Especially in school we have all these meetings and hide behind our organizations or our labels when as Christians our real goal is to share Christ. Recognize what got you past and through all your crap. When everything was going wrong, who got you through it? Christians are going to answer Christ. He is everything for us, He is our Savior, He is our hope. What do other people say?

I've found what I love and what brings a smile to my face. I've found what will never let go, never leave me nor forsake me. That is the love of Christ. God is everything, He can do it all, He does it all. What else could you ever want to do, why live the normalcy of life when there is something so great to share with the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment