Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do Not Worry

I feel like once you get everything figured out life throws you a curveball. Sometimes something unexpected happens or you move on to something completely different.

For me its something completely different this time. I found out that I got an internship that is going to put me in Bowling Green all summer. This is kind of a big deal. However, my internship starts in march. whoa, right?!? I'm taking 18 hours, I'm on leadership, now an internship, have I completely lost my mind? We'll find out. I work better the busier I am but I also order my life. I don't want to be that person that puts things on the backburner or is too busy for everybody else. I fear that. I want to always be able to make time and I will I just dont know how yet. I'm scared I may get in there and it may be exactly the opposite of what I wanted but I'll just have to wait and see.

Then there comes next year, senior year. I have lots of friends graduating or leaving this year, but next year is a whole different ball game. This is it. I realize that I may not be around next spring. I dont know what to do as housing, I dont know where I would be looking to leave to. The whole thought process is scarey. I start looking at things and say what if I'm not here next sprig, this is it.

God says do not worry about tomorrow. I like to know whats coming, but God says live in the present. I'm trying but its hard taking one day at a time. Sometimes you get ahead of yourself and need to find that comfort that it's all going to work out and be okay. I keep telling myself Do Not Worry but sometimes you just need to hear it from somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment