Tuesday, February 9, 2010

He is my strength

It's amazing how things can happen so fast. It's amazing how we can look back at the past few weeks, the past few months, the past few years and just say wow how can so much happen in so little time.

I've recently looked back at the past couple of weeks and so much has happened. It has caused me look further back because I feel like history is repeating itself. At the same time new problems arise, in sickness, in hurt, in pain, in decision making, in everything. I've felt like I've been on information overload. As much as i feel like I'm spinning in circles I feel like God is watching laughing saying don't get too dizzy, or telling me to stop kinda like your parents do when you are little and spinning in circles (which I still do). God has been my strength with everything I have come in contact with. This year has been one of the hardest years of my life personally but who would've known. God has gotten me through it. He will continue to get me through the decisions I have to make, the appointments I have to go to, and the emotions that are finally coming more reality than just talk.

He is the one thing that will always remain constant. When trust is questionable with the human race, God is there to listen. He will never bring me to anything He cannot get me through. Things happen, we live in agnoy and hurt but we find joy in the fact that we will be delivered and live in eternity with Him. It doesn't make things easy or hurt less but it does bring a small peace to your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment