Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ready, Set, GO

We have finished about half of a week so far and it feels like we've been here forever! Our team has meshed so well and we have been slammed with lots of information! I haven't been this productive on consuctive days in I can't remember how long if ever, but it's all good. We have gotten our hands dirty on Monday. We have gotten to run our sport times and just have fun with eachother and the kids. I've loved it and the way things have gone have totally been a God thing!

I've been teaching football and these kids are the perfect kids to run your first camp experience with. I also have been doing some sand vball stuff and I've got a new game to teach everybody when we get back! It's called nukum.

Like I said my brain is fried and you can't think even count your fingers let alone think of something to type except that I love you guys and miss you guys! Keep praying especially as we leave on Saturday for Alabama to do our first real all out camp! Hopefully things will slow down a tad or at least we get in a flow so I can be a little more specific with whats going on!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well!! :D Hope that you continue to have fun!! Can't wait to learn nukum! Letter to come very soon! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are having a good time! I know God will use you this summer and because of His grace and love you will grow and mature as I am. Love you friend and am praying for you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had never played nukum??? my entire elementary pe days were spent playing that game!

    i am happy i found your blog and can see your summer unfold!

    ReplyDelete