Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Melted Heart

Today was amazing. Lately things have been kinda crazy but today everything was worth all of it. One of our leaders, Jessica, put up papers on the wall that had stuff to pray for on it. One of them was to pray for one of the kids we had come in contact with. The little boys name popped in my head. His name is Will, so I prayed for him and that day he become my little shadow. Hes the cutest little kid! Anyways today, the day after I prayed for him, he came to me this morning and goes "Hey Sara, guess what I did last night. So I asked him what he did. He goes I decided to let Jesus into my heart last night. My heart just melted.

Later today we got to watch six kids get baptisted in the pool. It was one of the coolest things ever because that is the whole reason we are here doing what we are doing this summer! Crazy things keep happening and it just makes me all the more excited to see what will happen the rest of this summer.

2 comments:

  1. I so just cried!! That is awesome Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you know why i cried everytime i talked about camp when i spoke at 180, haha. can't wait to hear your stories!!

    ReplyDelete