Sunday, May 31, 2009

A trip down memory lane

Yesterday some of my friends put together a goodbye party for me and emily. Needless to say I've got some pretty awesome friends. Not only all the kids that planned, prepare, or just show up yesterday but everywhere! I had a blast and finally felt like things were making sense. I've felt a lot of excitement, a lot of nerves, and a wonder of capability as I look into whats in store for me in this summer. Last night gave me a chance to relax and let go of that and know that no matter what happens when these 8 weeks are up I'll have made some friends but I'll also have amazing friends to come home to. For that, thank you. You guys mean the world to mean and words cannot express how much I love you all.

I was also looking through pictures in my free time at home and it reminded me of all the things I've done this semester. It started out at football games and come to be me jumping around in a sleeping bag ( a night I'll never forget), drinking red bull, jamie's apt on her birthday, watching movies until 3 in the morning, food runs, forth meal, endless games of rummy, police pulling into dojo's parking lot for bikes or for our dancing skills, the late nights staying up and talking, the raccoons aka trying to get a prank war started, and so many more. Thank you for making this year one of the best of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment