Friday, May 15, 2009

The Beginning

Summer has officially started. Yeah, I'm sitting around Bowling Green just enjoying the last of the days before we all leave for our summer. A lot of us are doing completely different things, I am doing something completely different from what I have ever done in my life. I am going to travel across the south and east part of our country. A part of our country I have seen but never experienced like I am going to this summer. I am going to be working a sports camp that is based on Christianity. Not only will I be playing sports with little kids but I'll sharing Jesus. This excites me and also scares the crap out of me. I don't really know anything else except that it's going to be the biggest test of trusting in the Lord I have ever experience. Get ready!

This is a goal of not only working with Infinity Sports but taking what I have and extending it beyond just what I do this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment