Monday, July 5, 2010

God's sending

I've found that God has a funny way of sending people into your life. He provides the people you need at the times you need them. There are 5 people that I spent all summer with last summer that helped me in ways I can't say. We live around the country and still stay in contact. God has sent me many great friends at western that I don't know what I would do without them.

Sometimes God sends people into your life for a season, sometimes a lifetime. I've found that when I say good bye to people who lose their lives it's difficult but I know nothing bad can happen to them anymore. There is no hurt, no suffer. Sometimes I don't understand why lives are taken so early but I know that it is God's planning. Sometimes I don't understand why He allows people to suffer through the end of their lives but again it is all in God's planning.

However, when you think a friendship that will last a lifetime begins to come to an end of a season you ask why. You find that it is much harder to let go. I think back to some of my seasonal friendships and find that there is a spot that still loves them and cares for them. I think that is the way it is supposed to be. I have to trust in God and know that everything in this crazy human life of ours is in his planning and that he will countine to send people in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment