Sunday, April 4, 2010

Planned out

So I keep thinking about the future and what is to come. The future really does effect my here and now. I want to have it figured out. I want to know if I'm going to be in BG with my friends the last semester we have before we graduate of if I'm going to have to take that big kid step a semester early. I'm scared that my plan is not the plan God has for me. I know we are not supposed to plan things because when we do He messes them up but we should be prepared.

Today I was looking at things trying to think about the next step after college. Would I put myself in a position to get a job via my internship or something else, would I go to grad school, what exactly am I going to do. Well today I found my dream. I've always wanted to work for the NCAA. I was surfing through stuff just to see what was out there. I stumbled upon a year long internship with the NCAA in Indianapolis. And to top it off it pays. It would start in June after I graduate. Its specifically for post grad students. I could go do that and stay in BG and intern with somebody at school. Just the slim possibility makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment