Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let go, Let God

Let go, Let God
Take a deep breathe, God is in control
Too bad you can't do anything about it...
These are all things I say when running into a tight conflict, problem, anything really.

I convince myself that God is control and that I can do nothing. God has it all figured it out. These are things that sometimes I believe and sometimes I would like to believe. Sometimes I find myself just wanting the geniuness and comfort of people around me. Other times nothing in the world matters as long as I know that God is on my side. Most of the time I find myself in a weird middle. Knowing what I believe and what I want to believe don't always align 100%. With life going on a million miles a minute all around me I sit back and wonder why, how, what, when, who.

Why is life going so fast?
How can I make a difference in this crazy life?
What am I suppose to do
When am I suppose to do it?
Who can help me impact a world for God that is so stricken by grief, greed, and selfishness?

Things happen that we have no control over. Problems occur and and we ask God why instead of trusting in Him. I come back from camp knowing that as a jesus follower I am gospel minded. As a Christian I am self minded. God is calling me for something great, something I'm not supposed to question but as time creeps closer the human instinct in me calls out fear, fear of what exactly to do, how to do it, and who do it with.

Impact a campus as a jesus follower,
impact a campus that sees christians as hypocrites instead of sinful people just like themselves. Proclaim His love,
Encourage fellow believers,
And live life for CHRIST no matter the cost
After all He gave the biggest cost for me, His life.

Believe it, share it.

This is me letting go of fear and letting God take the drivers seat
This is me taking a deep breathe and knowing God has it all under control
This is me saying I can't do anything, but GOD CAN DO ANYTHING THROUGH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment