Thursday, July 30, 2009

memories

The biggest and best memory of this summer is the friends I have made throughout the summer. They include my team, the other infinity team, the volunteers, and the hosts. It has truely been a summer to remember.

Liberty (Week 1)- We were together with team 1.
*There was a boy who was autistic and little things would set him off so a girl named Taylor was assigned to him. We were playing rec game and all of a sudden he took off and you hear Taylor go "Oh, thats how my sign". All week we were telling kids not to push. Naturally they asked what Taylor and this kid were doing and I respond, don't worry they are playing their own little game of tag as Taylor slightly pushes the kid to the ground behind me.

*To get to the fields we had to walk down this hill that had a rail made of wood. It was tied to 2 trees and smart me was holding on to it and who broke it, yeah me!

Alexandria (Week 2)- Crazy kids wouldn't listen but we had the best host family!

Greenwell Springs (Week 3)- We had wood floors so I slid everywhere I went. And the girls got my clothes out of my trunk and spread them throughout the house.
*STole Jakes Candy
*Intro to code blue (please ask)

Daytona (Week 4)- Ted never smelled so bad
*We attempted to take an air mattress down the stairs and it ended up in the pool.
*Hole in the wall

Nashville ( Week 5)- We are still here!
-Dolley down the hill.
-Balloon animals
-There are more than 100 Psalms!
-I-70 is odd and it runs the opposite way

Clarksville (week 6)
-Succesful air mattress down the steps
-infinity promos
-anna came to visit
-row row row your boat
- 620 field time
-My brother, Brandon
-BEST WEEK EVER

Murfreesboro (week 7)
-magical fun house filled with big screen tv, wireless, pool table, ping pong table, hot tub
-rainy days and getting soaked


There are lots of random memories that will be continued slowly. Later will bring the more serious side of the summer alongside of what to expect in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment